Roemex provides a full range of products
for hydrotesting, mothballing and dewatering operations with a particular focus on acheiving environmentally friendly CEFAS ratings (GOLD rated with no substitution warnings).
The development of stick versions of these chemicals is to aid in deployment. These sticks would generally be deployed by ROV's or divers with wrapping on the sticks to delay chemical release until the sticks are in place, this delay time can be adjusted to suit customers needs.
Our range of products include the following:
- Environmentally Friendly Leak Detection Dyes – Fluorescein, Clear
Dye and Fluorescent Dye - Solid Sticks and Liquid
- Environmentally Friendly Combined Hydrotest Inhibitor – oxygen scavenger,
biocide, corrosion inhibitor
- Environmentally Friendly Biocides - Solid Sticks and Liquid
- Environmentally Friendly Oxygen Scavenger - Solid Sticks and Liquid
- Corrosion Inhibitors - Solid Sticks/Blocks and Liquid
- Glycols – MEG, MEG:Water Mixes, Dyed MEG, TEG, DEG
Roemex chemicals have been specifically designed to meet a number of environmental, storage and application scenarios and hence tailor-made products can be offered to fit the specific climatic and water chemistry needs.
Roemex representatives should be
consulted regarding specific recommendations for each treatment.